JURONG Consultants’ was appointed by Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City Investment and Development Co Ltd to provide Project Management service for its Low Carbon Living Lab (LCLL) project located within the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City.
The new lab aims to reduce operational carbon and optimize energy saving and renewal energy. It will be showcased as a green building in the Eco-City. With a total area of more than 12,000sqm, the project is set to be completed in 2012.
Major design features of the building includes
- Maximized daylighting for functional spaces via light shelves
- Enhanced natural lighting / ventilation opportunities 加强自然采光/自然通风
- External shading devices 外遮阳设备
- Highly insulated external wall /glass 高效隔热外墙/玻璃
- Design of Building Shape /massing /window treatment to minimize heat exchange 最小化热交换
- Optimal building orientation 最优化建筑朝向
- Climate responsive design 气候呼应设计